Jackhunter
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2007
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys
I am in the midst of sourcing for parts to put together a gaming rig, and was wondering if the haswell refresh intel cpus are compatible with the older B85 gaming mobos like Asrock B85 Fatality and MSI B85 G43 out of the box?
If they do require a bios update before installing the cpu, any possible way that I can do the update without a working computer at hand?
Thanks for the help!
I am in the midst of sourcing for parts to put together a gaming rig, and was wondering if the haswell refresh intel cpus are compatible with the older B85 gaming mobos like Asrock B85 Fatality and MSI B85 G43 out of the box?
If they do require a bios update before installing the cpu, any possible way that I can do the update without a working computer at hand?
Thanks for the help!
