Completed reminders task not disappearing from Lock Screen/Notification Centre

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
My reminders are sync between my iPhone and AW S4. When I receive the notification on my AW and marked it as completed, the reminder still lingers on my iPhone lock screen and motivation center. Just had this issue recently when I added a couple more daily reminders.

Does anyone know the reason to this? I’ve already unpair/re-pair my watch to my iPhone and even reset sync data on my watch to no success.

 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top