kendallkoh
Member
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2015
- Messages
- 127
- Reaction score
- 0
Recently i attempted to build a render slave.
CPU: 2x Intel E5-2670
Mobo: GA-7PXSL1
PSU: Seasonic G650
SSD: Samsung EVO 250GB
I had it all up to the installation.
I even got to the desktop.
However, when i moved it to another location, i couldnt get it to load into windows.
It detects my SSD which is my boot drive.
But does not load the windows, saying something about media not detected and to check the cable.
Cables seem fine.
So i tried to tweak bios settings and stuffs to check see if the boot priority was right.
I then went to try and load my thumbdrive with the windows installation flashed on it.
There was a shutdown option after troubleshooting.
So i shut it down.
And now, my computer doesnt even start up anymore.
Can anyone guide me how to troubleshoot resolve this now?
CPU: 2x Intel E5-2670
Mobo: GA-7PXSL1
PSU: Seasonic G650
SSD: Samsung EVO 250GB
I had it all up to the installation.
I even got to the desktop.
However, when i moved it to another location, i couldnt get it to load into windows.
It detects my SSD which is my boot drive.
But does not load the windows, saying something about media not detected and to check the cable.
Cables seem fine.
So i tried to tweak bios settings and stuffs to check see if the boot priority was right.
I then went to try and load my thumbdrive with the windows installation flashed on it.
There was a shutdown option after troubleshooting.
So i shut it down.
And now, my computer doesnt even start up anymore.
Can anyone guide me how to troubleshoot resolve this now?
Last edited:
