Confinement lady

marxace

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
2,035
Reaction score
260
Yong Yong. +60162317712
I used 4 confinement ladies for about 4 months. She was the best...

Sent from HUAWEI P20 PRO using GAGT
 

canopus88

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2000
Messages
858
Reaction score
8
u mean for confinement nanny? where got so cheap?
mine was from SGD2500-SGD3000 per month



I mean babysitter. Actually she is our confinement lady but will like to take care of our baby at her home. One thousand and no time line and can leave overnight at her place if we are busy.
 

marxace

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
2,035
Reaction score
260
I mean babysitter. Actually she is our confinement lady but will like to take care of our baby at her home. One thousand and no time line and can leave overnight at her place if we are busy.
I pay my babysitter $950.
Working hours Mon to Fri, 8-630.
Y u leave your baby overnight with her?

Sent from HUAWEI P20 PRO using GAGT
 

fluffdolly

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I would highly recommend pem confinement. My sister and i both approached for our first child. Very professional and the good thing is if you got any problem with your existing nanny, you can request to change immediately!
 

PsyClick

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2002
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
517
I pay my babysitter $950.
Working hours Mon to Fri, 8-630.
Y u leave your baby overnight with her?

Sent from HUAWEI P20 PRO using GAGT

Is this confinement lady or babysitter?

$950 per month or week?

Thanks
 

Scloo1964

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Good confinement agency to intro - Homey Confinement

can try out from Homey Confinement Agency (https://www.homeyconfinement.com/)

they got very hygienic & experienced confinement Nanny.

can try to directly contact the owner at whatsapp +65 9392 3100.

the owner pretty nice person and responsive.
 

mrashford86

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
619
Reaction score
1
My sis just got confinement nanny from Malaysia - she booked basically all this year. When she free I update group with deets :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top