Confuse with different type of model

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,733
Reaction score
133
O guess I'll settle with Mate20 Pro when it comes out. Will be a upgrade from Note. A big fan of Large screen phone, thus, my choices are very limited. I mainly used Samsung Notes only. The only differ i see between Mate 20 against the rest of the phones is Kirin980 vs SD845 and Amoled vs Qhd+ screen which mate loses, the rest it trump over samsung. The almost bezel-less screen,cameras,Turbo, battery,etc are mostly on mate side.
K980 are mostly unknown atm.

The only concern I've with huawei is security concern. There's always report from West and India about secruity monitoring by china on their phone.

You cannt get away from Chinese ROM. I guess it should be fine for global version.
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
O guess I'll settle with Mate20 Pro when it comes out. Will be a upgrade from Note. A big fan of Large screen phone, thus, my choices are very limited. I mainly used Samsung Notes only. The only differ i see between Mate 20 against the rest of the phones is Kirin980 vs SD845 and Amoled vs Qhd+ screen which mate loses, the rest it trump over samsung. The almost bezel-less screen,cameras,Turbo, battery,etc are mostly on mate side.
K980 are mostly unknown atm.

The only concern I've with huawei is security concern. There's always report from West and India about secruity monitoring by china on their phone.

but where is your source on note 9 chip? they could also be using their own chips as well.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top