[CONSOLIDATED] Errant Cyclists Thread

Peak hrs - Ban cyclists on the road

  • Yes I agreed! They hold up the whole traffic

    Votes: 229 77.6%
  • No! Govt encourage ride to work

    Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No! I am a cyclist … how dare u! *glass breaking *

    Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Neutral . I don’t go out during peaks hrs

    Votes: 21 7.1%

  • Total voters
    295

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
55,921
Reaction score
9,873
How dare they inconvenience the elites and their foreign pets in orchard!
 

Phongchi

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
2,235
Reaction score
1,454
Still can't sleep until I see TP ACTUALLY charge those simi deli France or de France racers cockroaches.
 

yumsang

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
10,222
Reaction score
1,941
don't just let money settle
this type potential future trouble to society
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top