
This one I highly recommend you to watch.. Listen to 廖美然老師,she really analyzed well...
馆长 attitude changed?
He seem like don't 反共 anymore?
I never follow him too much.., he is more pro green or blue or white?
He was ex military guy full time regularNo wonder he is black. 黑道。
He was ex military guy full time regular
Sargent in navycommandor or storeman?
so i believe he ish still 反共Sargent in navyso i believe he ish still 反共
This murder case might flip dpp cos their stewpig law protecting the murderer.. it depends on flip blue/white
Ytd 关键 scold green until buay lin chu
This one I highly recommend you to watch.. Listen to 廖美然老師,she really analyzed well...

all these people take money one... 拿人钱财,替人消灾。She straight out no gib face to ke-p, no even bother to tok about him![]()
This one I highly recommend you to watch.. Listen to 廖美然老師,she really analyzed well...
馆长 attitude changed?
He seem like don't 反共 anymore?
馆长 last year got shot outside his gym and he believed it's was by Yu Tian or pro green camp due to him not wanting to pay bribe or he blabber something against green... Not really sure what it was. And he keep asking green camp to help him investigate and catch who shot him but it became a 避案 and ever since then he hated DPP and keep kpkb say DPP corrupted. I think he used to be pro Blue and supported Cai last GEI never follow him too much.., he is more pro green or blue or white?
This one I highly recommend you to watch.. Listen to 廖美然老師,she really analyzed well...
I nv believed all in all these 命理老师 all csb