Constant WiFi downloading on Note 3

iguoh

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2001
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
This happened out of the blue. My Note 3 started downloading non-stop on WiFi. The two arrows on the WiFi icon is on permanently and as a result, my battery is draining very fast. In just 30 minutes after plugging out from the charger, my battery is down to 88%. In addition, the phone has become very sluggish.

I have tried shutting down apps, rebooting the phone. I also checked what is causing the battery drain and it all points to Android OS, Google Play. I also turned off auto-update in Google Play but the downloading continues.

I am really in a fix and so I would like to see if anyone else is experiencing this and has found a solution. Thanks!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top