MoneyFace =p
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2010
- Messages
- 35,380
- Reaction score
- 402
Please bring along your tent, food, water, showering foam, books to camp here for 2 years.camping for gtx980


Please bring along your tent, food, water, showering foam, books to camp here for 2 years.camping for gtx980

980 quite hard ba Lols... All these gpu have already been in the market almost 2 years
Hi,
The card itself is Normal DP and not Mini DP.
So there's no need for Adapter.
*** Ian ***
Status Update:
SAP-HD7770-OC
Left = One Piece
SAP-HD7870-F2G
Left = One Piece
SAP-HD7750-F1G
Left = Ten Pieces
I want
SAP-HD7870-F2G
if not available, I'd take
SAP-HD7770-OC
Pm-ed you about the SAPPHIRE HD 7750! Hope to get a reply asap! Thank you.![]()
Pm-ed you about the SAPPHIRE HD 7750! Hope to get a reply asap! Thank you.![]()
I would like 2x of the GT630 pleasePAL-GT630-1024
GT630 1024M sDDR3 64B CRT DVI HDMI (8X card)
PCI-E 2.0 x 8
SGD$40 before GST.
Full Complete Packaging
3 Months Warranty
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I would like 2x of the GT630 please
Anymore 7870 or better gfx card avail?
Btw 7870 is better than gtx 460?