
Hi all, my PC PSU is very noisy even when i'm not playing any games or and just serving web.
Is it a setting issue or the PSU is spoiled?
I only got this SFX a few months back.
My temps is below 70 degrees for the CPU. is that consider high?Is it bcos of your case temperature very high? Else u can ask the Convergent
I'm using SF750 in my Phanteks Shift X, damn silent.
the fans are very loud. louder than my CPU fans.What kind of noise? Mine got coil whine
the fans are very loud. louder than my CPU fans.
Hi all, my PC PSU is very noisy even when i'm not playing any games or and just serving web.
Is it a setting issue or the PSU is spoiled?
I only got this SFX a few months back.
What kind of noise? Mine got coil whine
I think it started a few months back. but lately its getting louder. Originally i thought its the case fans so i change the case.Did the noise only started recently? Mine has been silent so far...
Thats what i thought so too. coz my past PSU also has no sound.I think there are a handful of users complaining about coil whine from Corsair PSU. If it's not the fan, then it's from the coil. This one maybe need go back to Corsair.
My Corsair the fan don't even spin under normal usage. It only starts spinning like 30mins into gaming when the interior gets hot.
yea, gg to check on the recall batch as well. I will send it after the new year.Send it for RMA, PSU should not have coil whine or noise.