Costa Fortuna

Victory088

Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
32
Hi, I just book a cruise in dec for 7 night with Costa. After payment, agent say they will send us the detail only 3 to 4 week before depart. Is it normal?

Anyone got experience to share with this cruise line as I can't find much info online. Thank you.
 

gentoro

Master Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
4,475
Reaction score
9
Hi, I just book a cruise in dec for 7 night with Costa. After payment, agent say they will send us the detail only 3 to 4 week before depart. Is it normal?

Anyone got experience to share with this cruise line as I can't find much info online. Thank you.

Welcome to the club. I gg also in Dec. Not fully paid n yes, full payment due in Oct which then our itinerary is finalized. Hope to see u around
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top