reddevil0728
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2005
- Messages
- 66,289
- Reaction score
- 5,867
Unless you post yourself, if not it ain't a good idea to be so sure...Can't say my unit here but I know. I'm not a normal type of clerk

Unless you post yourself, if not it ain't a good idea to be so sure...Can't say my unit here but I know. I'm not a normal type of clerk
Unless you post yourself, if not it ain't a good idea to be so sure...
Lawl. Cannot la. Too sensitive


Hao lian? more like self pawn thread given how many unker can come in and shout ROD. don't even talk about ORDnew unit? which camp?
new unit sure will have new NS unit
and even if you won't get called up, PES E, then what is your purpose of this thread? hao lian?![]()
Not Hao lian la. Just to countdown to ord
then ppl will come in shout ROD loh? 
