Recently I have to contact Courts for multiple times for extended warranty service for my house's air conditioner units. I would rather say that I am not that satisfied with their service.
The main issue is in fact lies with the procedure: you have to call their extended warranty hotline, then they forward to their relative department, then their department forwards the case to the vendor, and then vendor (I think) calls back for the schedule.
You never know when you will get serviced: every procedure takes time and people may miss out handing over the case to the next one. When lucky, I could get the service within the week (even getting serviced within a week is already quite slow comparing to the service standard in some other countries); but it's not uncommon that I have to wait for two weeks or even longer. Imagine when your house's air conditioner breaks down, or your wash machine breaks down, and in the hot humid place like Singapore.
If your item only occasionally breaks down, and they can get it fixed well, then it is still not an issue; however, I have to ask them coming down repetitively for the same service -- not for small cases such as machine is running a bit noisy; but for unbearable cases like whole house's air conditioner units breakdown -- and not longer after their last service on the same matter. Imagine for this kind of matter, your have to repetitively follow the above long procedures, waiting unknowingly for the one or two weeks or even longer, and unsure if they provided service times is convenient for you. There is no way to follow up your last case and escalate the whole procedure.
Speaking about their follow up calls on the schedule, the call is always abrupt (I am not sure why they still not offer other more user friendly alternatives and still choose the old-fashioned calls), and when you pick up, you will be simply notified about the date and timing, and the call then will be immediately hung up -- there was no room for negotiation; there was even almost no time for you to double confirm the timing before they hung up the call. For usual service standard, service provider should wait customer to hang up call first, or at least confirm "that's all" with customer before hanging up the call. But that's not Courts' vendor's service. This was at least my experience for my last two services. Also no one can afford to always spare an adult at home for repetitive services during weekdays for the dates they provide with no negotiation (and if I only ask elderly to stay, there may also be language communication problem).
And regarding the repetitive service -- I am not sure if I should blame the product (Samsung) or their service or both -- but at least, the not cooling issue has been serviced or to be serviced for at least four times: one during COVID era (which I waited for over 2 weeks), one in 3 months ago, one in 2 weeks ago, and one to go now. I do hope that they can get it really fixed and I don't really want to call them again. If can't fix it within warranty period, just get it replaced.
The main issue is in fact lies with the procedure: you have to call their extended warranty hotline, then they forward to their relative department, then their department forwards the case to the vendor, and then vendor (I think) calls back for the schedule.
You never know when you will get serviced: every procedure takes time and people may miss out handing over the case to the next one. When lucky, I could get the service within the week (even getting serviced within a week is already quite slow comparing to the service standard in some other countries); but it's not uncommon that I have to wait for two weeks or even longer. Imagine when your house's air conditioner breaks down, or your wash machine breaks down, and in the hot humid place like Singapore.
If your item only occasionally breaks down, and they can get it fixed well, then it is still not an issue; however, I have to ask them coming down repetitively for the same service -- not for small cases such as machine is running a bit noisy; but for unbearable cases like whole house's air conditioner units breakdown -- and not longer after their last service on the same matter. Imagine for this kind of matter, your have to repetitively follow the above long procedures, waiting unknowingly for the one or two weeks or even longer, and unsure if they provided service times is convenient for you. There is no way to follow up your last case and escalate the whole procedure.
Speaking about their follow up calls on the schedule, the call is always abrupt (I am not sure why they still not offer other more user friendly alternatives and still choose the old-fashioned calls), and when you pick up, you will be simply notified about the date and timing, and the call then will be immediately hung up -- there was no room for negotiation; there was even almost no time for you to double confirm the timing before they hung up the call. For usual service standard, service provider should wait customer to hang up call first, or at least confirm "that's all" with customer before hanging up the call. But that's not Courts' vendor's service. This was at least my experience for my last two services. Also no one can afford to always spare an adult at home for repetitive services during weekdays for the dates they provide with no negotiation (and if I only ask elderly to stay, there may also be language communication problem).
And regarding the repetitive service -- I am not sure if I should blame the product (Samsung) or their service or both -- but at least, the not cooling issue has been serviced or to be serviced for at least four times: one during COVID era (which I waited for over 2 weeks), one in 3 months ago, one in 2 weeks ago, and one to go now. I do hope that they can get it really fixed and I don't really want to call them again. If can't fix it within warranty period, just get it replaced.
