Creating a Action Figure

AncientsGears

Member
Joined
May 18, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
8
GearsBOX Studios Creating a Action Figure

Hey,I have started a 1/6 scale Action Figure project still a work in progress for those who are interested in it, just visit my Facebook page @ GearsBOX Studios

Just some concepts :s13:

11942288_880608098641099_4784866664724112156_o.jpg


12006661_880608101974432_8651070085347364778_o.jpg


• 1/6 Scale
• A lot of articulation points including fingers
• Imbedded Magnets, no ugly slot in holes
• Interchangeable parts
• Maybe led lights for helmet

If you like this project just support it by liking it XD
 
Last edited:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
22,935
Reaction score
1,327
is it a good idea to showcase your prototype online like that?
 

AncientsGears

Member
Joined
May 18, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
8
Well, I dun really see any harm showing my process since I need some publicity for it , and it's not like I'm putting everything out yet. XD
 

AncientsGears

Member
Joined
May 18, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
8
An Update XD

12080003_894639373904638_7985308485491812122_o.png


Currently the full figure has 116 parts, 80 articulation points and 12 magnet points.
And Stands at 31.5cm tall
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top