Credit Card Payment Options

haydentan

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
You can pay any credit card bills using Stand chart online banking. It is free of charge. I use it.

But there is something which you need to beware:

Some transactions might get rejected! :( I encountered several finance/late charge due to this... Therefore, it is very important to check and make sure the transaction goes thru. Ie. you need to set the post-date to afew days before deadline. Otherwise, be prepared to call credit card co. & tell your grandma stories to waive the charges. :o

I have used standardchartered to pay my HSBC, ANZ, UOB, citi and maybank. Never have I encountered a rejection. They have been very reliable as far as I know.
 

applefreak

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
1,451
Reaction score
6
I have used standardchartered to pay my HSBC, ANZ, UOB, citi and maybank. Never have I encountered a rejection. They have been very reliable as far as I know.
can't use to pay the ntuc plus card issued by ocbc
they charged me late charge and interest but i got it waived
somehow ocbc just don't accept online payment for this particular card
 

sllsvx

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
anyone ever used uob online banking to pay scb and citibank? I wonder how? Issit under the the session 'funds transfer'? then we select to transfer from our savings acc? Please advice, thanks a lot
 

zzedg3

Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Can we pay using personal saving account like UOB and pay for Citibank credit card ? Is there any function like internet bank or fund transfer option ? Anyone know any others method that do not need to go to AXS or fill up any form of application ?
 

jazzalbart

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I would say PayPal is the best payment option. Payment is convenient and immediate. PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
 

oliveirar

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
No Credit Check Loans

good information people . Keep up with the quality work, I was really looking for this information.
 

danielkwok

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
payday loan

The average interest rate charge on credit cards has grown to 19.1% according to research from financial information website Moneyfacts.
 

patriciadgreen

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
i also would like to add a credit card payment for my website.would anyone be kind to recommend one?
thanks
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,367
Reaction score
1,539
I was unable to pay Maybank CC bills with FAST, now back to using "snail" payment method of iBank transfer
 

pyramid70

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
if CC ir Credit line ,made payment at Bank counter will it update immediately? Cos payment using AXS take few day before amt update.Anyone can advise.tks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top