Cs go 4:3 resolution stretched

hexengeist

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys

I'm using a laptop with intergrated graphics and nvida gt 740m

When I'm playing cs go on 4:3 ratio there's black bars on the side of the screen

I have check n I can change it using the display setting on my graphics card but however there is not such of function on my nvida card
 

Hailgod

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
3,916
Reaction score
309
Hi, change your video settings from

pGsgzV6.png


to

dknOb0Q.png
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top