[Curious] Why kenna 2x infraction ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
6A679BA8-28F4-483F-B190-411E7A0F0739.jpeg
Reason as appended.

Additional info: You have been reported by other forum users for the mentioned reason.

Tldr; Don’t stir religion
 

boink boink

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
2,520
Reaction score
672
View attachment 28844
Reason as appended.

Additional info: You have been reported by other forum users for the mentioned reason.

Tldr; Don’t stir religion
So merely saying or repeating what someone said before on this forum on multiple occasions is stirring religion? :o


"There is to be no compulsion in religion" - Quran 2:256."

"Even today, the variation in the 7 Qiraats can still be found, and still pristine.

And yes, uncorrupted."

Sources:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-teacher-on-the-street.6394269/post-130315517
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...t-the-same-time-part-3.6213133/post-129682682
Is the threshold that low? :o

Or is the threshold low because I am being targeted by a select group of individuals who are stalking me and trying to silence those with a contrary opinion? ... :o
 
Last edited:

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,438
Reaction score
10,769
User @boink boink (& boink! & boink). you have taken perverse delight in chiming in with uncomplimentary comments in topics/threads that eventually serve to demean/degrade a particular religion and its followers, both in EDMW/Singapore & in the global context.

The moderating team is aware of your inclination and the many infractions across your multiple accounts issued by several different mods are testament to the short shrift given to your behaviour.

Would suggest you tone it down if you would like to continue participating in the forum(s) unmolested. You may not be clever-er than all the Users and moderating team...so your little digs and insinuations are not lost on the numerous eyes reading your posts.

Hope this gentle reminder serves as a heads-up to you. Cheers!
 

boink boink

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
2,520
Reaction score
672
Thanks for the clarification zensushi. Appreciate your audience so late this evening. :o

This is not a defence to reverse any infractions but hope to serve as a clarification and reflection to the online community and readers at large.

Those who know my history in this forum will know I like to hone the tool of irony and sarcasm not just on a particular religion, but any other worldviews or beliefs, or on persons or groups, race, gender, countries, political systems, etc. Literally no one is spared, if I find a ***** in the armor... :o

Do I take delight in being clever with the use of such literary tools as a form of criticism or merely to hit back at something? Yes.

Perverse delight aimed to demean/degrade at a particular religion? It appears likely at the onset because of my brief and short remarks, but I would state that's its clearly not my intent and a shallow reading that deserves better.

Early into my days in edmw, those in the know would have know my serious forays against the more fundamentalist/charismatic or dogmatic in your face strain of Christianity, with often long rebukes and the often random shiatfest of xtianity memes of raptor Jesus, you made baby Jesus cry, etc... Yet, I don't notice any major issues with infractions or with users stalking me and watching my moves or a coordinated attempt to watch me burn...

But when I poke around the "particular religion" similarly aiming at the the more fundamentalist/dogmatic strain with the same toolset, that's where troubles begin and hell sensitivities got hurt, and that's where we find ourselves now.

Am I surprised? Probably not. Should I be more sensitive? Perhaps. Do I deserve it? Hell yes maybe... But the difference in treatment I get from each side is rather informative and what happened this afternoon with that locked thread should ring some alarm bells already.

Does any one ask why do such threads always get locked? But the other threads with opinions casting aspersions on other religions or worldview remain open? I know it's a hot button in broaching such topics but a civil society should be able to have such a discourse where viewpoints are exchanged and feedback is given for one's opinions.

Hell, why don't I do that and be serious? Well I'm just here for the occasional fun.

Am I anti-religion? No, a clear-headed practical and realistic person would know and understand the need for it in each society, not forgetting the rich history and value system engrained in its evolution in human history.

Am I racist? Well you could form an opinion of that based on an online caricature I chose to portray at any point in time. But i respect the freedoms for each race and religion to practice their own beliefs within the confines of our secular system. Tolerance is a virtue for such a system to work out and in the same vein, no single system is spared from criticism and feedback from each other. It's a give and take sometimes.

And yes, there were the occasional ********* warrior **** nonsense racial slurs which I knew were out of the line and I want it for shiat and giggles and made it out of jest knowing it were highly infractable anyway.

And lastly, I harbor no grieviences for any of the bans or infractions issued by the team at hardwarezone and the mods.

Sorry for the troubles with police reports (if any), pofma notices (if any), take down orders (if any).... Inconveniences and threats (if any) received from teh shitstorm I generated (if any)...

I only have myself to blame for my online reputation which I choose to portray here at my own discretion....

We're all human and we have our own opinions and beliefs.

And no, I don't like to be molested... :o

Unless ish by chiobu... :o

Sorry for the WOT and appreciate all your time spend running the hwz forums .... :o


User @boink boink (& boink! & boink). you have taken perverse delight in chiming in with uncomplimentary comments in topics/threads that eventually serve to demean/degrade a particular religion and its followers, both in EDMW/Singapore & in the global context.

The moderating team is aware of your inclination and the many infractions across your multiple accounts issued by several different mods are testament to the short shrift given to your behaviour.

Would suggest you tone it down if you would like to continue participating in the forum(s) unmolested. You may not be clever-er than all the Users and moderating team...so your little digs and insinuations are not lost on the numerous eyes reading your posts.

Hope this gentle reminder serves as a heads-up to you. Cheers!
 
Last edited:

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,006
Reaction score
1,727
Thanks for the clarification zensushi. Appreciate your audience so late this evening. :o

This is not a defence to reverse any infractions but hope to serve as a clarification and reflection to the online community and readers at large.

Those who know my history in this forum will know I like to hone the tool of irony and sarcasm not just on a particular religion, but any other worldviews or beliefs, or on persons or groups, race, gender, countries, political systems, etc. Literally no one is spared, if I find a ***** in the armor... :o

Do I take delight in being clever with the use of such literary tools as a form of criticism or merely to hit back at something? Yes.

Perverse delight aimed to demean/degrade at a particular religion? It appears likely at the onset because of my brief and short remarks, but I would state that's its clearly not my intent and a shallow reading that deserves better.

Early into my days in edmw, those in the know would have know my serious forays against the more fundamentalist/charismatic or dogmatic in your face strain of Christianity, with often long rebukes and the often random shiatfest of xtianity memes of raptor Jesus, you made baby Jesus cry, etc... Yet, I don't notice any major issues with infractions or with users stalking me and watching my moves or a coordinated attempt to watch me burn...

But when I poke around the "particular religion" similarly aiming at the the more fundamentalist/dogmatic strain with the same toolset, that's where troubles begin and hell sensitivities got hurt, and that's where we find ourselves now.


Am I surprised? Probably not. Should I be more sensitive? Perhaps. Do I deserve it? Hell yes maybe... But the difference in treatment I get from each side is rather informative and what happened this afternoon with that locked thread should ring some alarm bells already.

Does any one ask why do such threads always get locked? But the other threads with opinions casting aspersions on other religions or worldview remain open? I know it's a hot button in broaching such topics but a civil society should be able to have such a discourse where viewpoints are exchanged and feedback is given for one's opinions.

Hell, why don't I do that and be serious? Well I'm just here for the occasional fun.

Am I anti-religion? No, a clear-headed practical and realistic person would know and understand the need for it in each society, not forgetting the rich history and value system engrained in its evolution in human history.

Am I racist? Well you could form an opinion of that based on an online caricature I chose to portray at any point in time. But i respect the freedoms for each race and religion to practice their own beliefs within the confines of our secular system. Tolerance is a virtue for such a system to work out and in the same vein, no single system is spared from criticism and feedback from each other. It's a give and take sometimes.

And yes, there were the occasional ********* warrior **** nonsense racial slurs which I knew were out of the line and I want it for shiat and giggles and made it out of jest knowing it were highly infractable anyway.

And lastly, I harbor no grieviences for any of the bans or infractions issued by the team at hardwarezone and the mods.

Sorry for the troubles with police reports (if any), pofma notices (if any), take down orders (if any).... Inconveniences and threats (if any) received from teh shitstorm I generated (if any)...

I only have myself to blame for my online reputation which I choose to portray here at my own discretion....

We're all human and we have our own opinions and beliefs.

And no, I don't like to be molested... :o

Unless ish by chiobu... :o

Sorry for the WOT and appreciate all your time spend running the hwz forums .... :o

No surprises. Looks like just another testament to the fact that people aren't allowed to criticize and make fun of Islam.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
No surprises. Looks like just another testament to the fact that people aren't allowed to criticize and make fun of Islam.
why should people be allowed to criticise and make fun of any religion? I believe this forum is based in Singapore and need to adhere to Singapore laws?
 

boink boink

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
2,520
Reaction score
672
why should people be allowed to criticise and make fun of any religion? I believe this forum is based in Singapore and need to adhere to Singapore laws?
there is a nuanced but important difference between criticizing and making fun of any religion in and of itself VS criticism or making fun of an individual's or person's opinion & interpretation of their religion... :o
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
there is a nuanced but important difference between criticizing and making fun of any religion in and of itself VS criticism or making fun of an individual's or person's opinion & interpretation of their religion... :o
who will decide here what the difference is?

admins/mods right?
 

boink boink

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
2,520
Reaction score
672
who will decide here what the difference is?

admins/mods right?
any reasonable reader will be able to see the infracted post/s above were targeted at an individual... :o

no points for guessing why there is so much butt hurtz and triggering when it was a reference to what was said by that individual... :o

admin/mods can exercise their own discretion, i don't make the rules in this forum... :o
 
Last edited:

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,006
Reaction score
1,727
why should people be allowed to criticise and make fun of any religion? I believe this forum is based in Singapore and need to adhere to Singapore laws?

Because people are unique individuals with their own ideas and opinions. Can you tell me why people should not be allowed to do the same?

Also, please cite the laws you are referring to when making such statements.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
any reasonable reader will be able to see the infracted post/s above were targeted at an individual... :o

no points for guessing why there is so much butt hurtz and triggering when it was a reference to what was said by that individual... :o

admin/mods can exercise their own discretion, i don't make the rules in this forum... :o
Who determines what a “reasonable reader” is?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
Because people are unique individuals with their own ideas and opinions. Can you tell me why people should not be allowed to do the same?

Also, please cite the laws you are referring to when making such statements.
If you want to use a platform, you follow their rules right? If you think someone break the rules, report them and let admins/mods adjudicate.
 

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,006
Reaction score
1,727
If you want to use a platform, you follow their rules right? If you think someone break the rules, report them and let admins/mods adjudicate.

I think I know where this is going.

If you got something to say, cite your sources. If not, I suggest you save your breath. Talking in abstractions is meaningless.
 

boink boink

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
2,520
Reaction score
672
Admin/mod enforce the rules on this forum, so they decide right?
They decide at their own discretion and interpretation whether it's worth ntuc points roh... :o

Other readers also can hab their own views... :o

And for a certain stalkers they can also smash the report button when certain keywords are sprung... :o

They desperately need the small victory so let's give it to them rah ... :o
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
They decide at their own discretion and interpretation whether it's worth ntuc points roh... :o

Other readers also can hab their own views... :o

And for a certain stalkers they can also smash the report button when certain keywords are sprung... :o

They desperately need the small victory so let's give it to them rah ... :o
Ya lor. At the end of the day is admins/mods decide.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top