
Place order today. Beats come first before macbook lol
yuppp. it is freshly made from china haahha
Just call up Apple. If pay by dbs still got rebate about 100+ dollar
What promo is this? how come DBS card got rebate? I
What promo is this? how come DBS card got rebate? I
Ic. Thanks for sharing. That's quite nice deal for the extra saving.
The timing is quite bad though. Doesnāt coincide with the September event.
The timing is quite bad though. Doesnāt coincide with the September event.
Not really. I find it perfect. MacBook just updated anyone who wants to buy a MacBook now is the best time with education saving plus free beats and now best even additional dbs rebate. iPad Air also updated recently and can get beats too.
September iPhones have no education discount so no difference. Unless they upgrade the iPad Pro which is the only item left out from this year update for the beats promo.
The iPad Pro wonāt get updated this year so donāt think so much
I think probably u think too little.
https://www.macrumors.com/2019/07/27/two-new-ipad-models-eec-certification/
Not really. I find it perfect. MacBook just updated anyone who wants to buy a MacBook now is the best time with education saving plus free beats and now best even additional dbs rebate. iPad Air also updated recently and can get beats too.
September iPhones have no education discount so no difference. Unless they upgrade the iPad Pro which is the only item left out from this year update for the beats promo.
That one is entry level iPads, 10.2 inch
16ā MacBook Pro is coming in September. That is the biggest update to the MacBook line up this year.
I hope going back to the scissor mechanism don't make the keyboard go back to the pre-2016 thickness. Hate it.yeah most anticipated change. But at around 4k min, not all can afford to get one, I think![]()
They just say dbs got promo lor. Then use dbs card Liao
Any idea until when?