DAISO Battteries All Kinds

tigerwoods

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
11,413
Reaction score
2,639
vrZmznP.jpg
 

wwenze

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
86,914
Reaction score
30,521
I just random buy, which one CMI?

2IfYs7I.jpg

From here looks like the Nevolution is the best...

https://fanblogs.jp/dazizu/archive/23/0https://st215w99.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/02/11/181553
White still quite good but the Nevolution is winning it by a whole class

While reading I noticed another point mentioned by a review - Some of them (Daiso Red in the review) is 6 battery instead of 5 for just maybe 10% reduction in capacity for each so in terms of cost it might have advantage. Personally I think I'd get Nevolution tho.

Or actually, personally I'll get Kodak $1.25 for 8 from Valueshop.

https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Kodak Super Heavy Duty AAA UK.html
 
Last edited:

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
32,886
Reaction score
7,680
From here looks like the Nevolution is the best...

https://fanblogs.jp/dazizu/archive/23/0https://st215w99.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/02/11/181553
White still quite good but the Nevolution is winning it by a whole class

While reading I noticed another point mentioned by a review - Some of them (Daiso Red in the review) is 6 battery instead of 5 for just maybe 10% reduction in capacity for each so in terms of cost it might have advantage. Personally I think I'd get Nevolution tho.

Or actually, personally I'll get Kodak $1.25 for 8 from Valueshop.

https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Kodak Super Heavy Duty AAA UK.html

Are the Kodak batteries decent?
 

tigerwoods

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
11,413
Reaction score
2,639
From here looks like the Nevolution is the best...

https://fanblogs.jp/dazizu/archive/23/0https://st215w99.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/02/11/181553
White still quite good but the Nevolution is winning it by a whole class

While reading I noticed another point mentioned by a review - Some of them (Daiso Red in the review) is 6 battery instead of 5 for just maybe 10% reduction in capacity for each so in terms of cost it might have advantage. Personally I think I'd get Nevolution tho.

Or actually, personally I'll get Kodak $1.25 for 8 from Valueshop.

https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Kodak Super Heavy Duty AAA UK.html
Valueshop most probably fake Kodak batteries
 

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
41,263
Reaction score
5,691
I banned the use of alkalines ever since it leaked and damaged my steam game controller and remote control.
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,493
Reaction score
6,825
I banned the use of alkalines ever since it leaked and damaged my steam game controller and remote control.
IMHO.
I feel use alkalines must have a comprehensive maintenance schedule. e.g. keep track when install, when to change, etc.
I use Eneloops so far no issue but I am concern after some mention rechargeables will also leak. 🤔
 

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
41,263
Reaction score
5,691
I have been using rechargeable batteries for all devices and they worked great, never encountered a single leak. So far used MIJ enloop or OEM like Amazon basics, ladda and they always have a good deal on their products.
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,493
Reaction score
6,825
I have been using rechargeable batteries for all devices and they worked great, never encountered a single leak. So far used MIJ enloop or OEM like Amazon basics, ladda and they always have a good deal on their products.
IMHO.
Glad to hear the feedback. (y)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top