ElZedHaitch
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2016
- Messages
- 1,128
- Reaction score
- 13
Hi guys. Just starting a job so looking into starting this.
Got a few questions.
1. I used to have RSP for G3B but stopped. I know it takes 6 months after it stops to be counted. Do I have to take any action to delete the old RSP or just change value to 0?
2. I do not have income now and have no credit card. Is there any other way to get the monthly spend amount? Do debit cards count?
Thanks
Got a few questions.
1. I used to have RSP for G3B but stopped. I know it takes 6 months after it stops to be counted. Do I have to take any action to delete the old RSP or just change value to 0?
2. I do not have income now and have no credit card. Is there any other way to get the monthly spend amount? Do debit cards count?
Thanks