Dead pixel after KitKat update

KwayChup

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
77
Anyone got dead pixel as well? it would be gone after a restart.. :( but after awhile it would come back.. i supposed it a kitkat bug because the dead pixel seems to move position after every screen rotation..
 
Last edited:

Dan008

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Singtel users have not receive the update yet. Hopefully wait till it is fixed.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Anyone got dead pixel as well? it would be gone after a restart.. :( but after awhile it would come back.. i supposed it a kitkat bug because the dead pixel seems to move position after every screen rotation..

Then that is not a dead pixel...
 

KwayChup

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
77
not heard of it from xda or members here with moving dead pixel :s22:

I Google also cannot find.. that's why asking if anybody experiencing the same thing.. got 2 small red dot whenever I'm at black pages or loading page. Then I restart phone no more already
 

PC-User

Master Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
4,692
Reaction score
1,251
I Google also cannot find.. that's why asking if anybody experiencing the same thing.. got 2 small red dot whenever I'm at black pages or loading page. Then I restart phone no more already

That means those pixels are not dead. They're just sick. :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top