Temperance
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2019
- Messages
- 9,042
- Reaction score
- 469
Dear Temperance,
You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.
Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...#post132231015
I would like to appeal for justice for wimm’s ex bf who was jailed wrongly for her infidelity
I dated her before and i would like to clarify that all the pictures and information are obtainable via google and I posted the info as justification that she is the correct person in the news article
And edmwers should think twice when dealing with her
Wimm tried hard to cover up her crimes and trying to hide her mistakes is this acceptable ?
And lastly why am i infracted if all these info are available on google search?
You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.
Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...#post132231015
I would like to appeal for justice for wimm’s ex bf who was jailed wrongly for her infidelity
I dated her before and i would like to clarify that all the pictures and information are obtainable via google and I posted the info as justification that she is the correct person in the news article
And edmwers should think twice when dealing with her
Wimm tried hard to cover up her crimes and trying to hide her mistakes is this acceptable ?
And lastly why am i infracted if all these info are available on google search?
