Carlingford
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2017
- Messages
- 796
- Reaction score
- 0
Definitely u will get news from Citibank first...
I just submitted to Citibank as well. Shall see.
I just submitted to Citibank as well. Shall see.
Best of luck..let us know the outcome...
Phew, finally felt a sigh of relieved application approved.
4yrs tenure
NOA 36k
Loan 50k
Rating AA
Phew, finally felt a sigh of relieved application approved.
4yrs tenure
NOA 36k
Loan 50k
Rating AA
Congrats bro !
Thanks, all the best to your maybank application.
Thanks ! Ya, my HSBC application seem dead now..Cannot be so many days & still never review my CBS report what..Call up the sales agent she keep saying still in process..
Congrats dude
Maybe u should just pin your hopes on maybank instead. Should be able to get ur dcp approved
Informed maybank about approval and request for application withdrawal
Actually the buffer is too much for me. I would rather do away the buffer and have a lower principle and installments
Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT
Congrats bro !
Its great to have this forum to share our problems and at the same time and see more getting approved
However also a bit demoralised for myself after hearing pple getting approved but not myself.
Don't say that, there is always a way out bro. Dcp or dmp either way would help u get out of debt eventually. Jia you!
DMP will be there for several years. Can't remember how many. The banks will have internal record for sure. So no more unsecured lending.
Actually DCP will also have a record. It will be on CBS report for 3 years.
Definitely hope for DCP as at least got 1 credit facility. Not that i dare to use but i sometimes need for travelling just in case
Yup agreed... Safer to carry a CC when you're traveling. I also don't dare to touch CCs alrdy.
Will close all the accounts with local banks by end of this month. I will keep the CCs from the foreign banks first as they are more willing to waive off the annual fees.
Of course wifey will hold those cards also. Hahaha zzz.
How i wish i can get it approved!!
Yup agreed... Safer to carry a CC when you're traveling. I also don't dare to touch CCs alrdy.
Will close all the accounts with local banks by end of this month. I will keep the CCs from the foreign banks first as they are more willing to waive off the annual fees.
Of course wifey will hold those cards also. Hahaha zzz.