Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
For HSBC i think the max i can go down is 6 yrs...for DBS...i think I can only opt for 8 yrs, otherwise i will pay more than current...LPPL

Talking about coincidence, within an hour after I had called up the tele-sales agent from HSBC, i received this call from 64994855, apparently it is from HSBC Personal Loan department...told them i had applied for DCP liao...
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Hsbc chasing me already.tomorrow i going for the ccs talk at 6.30pm.as i cant wait long... I op for the chinese talk.

Hi Bro, glad to see that you have picked yourself up. Go for the talk (mine is on next Monday) & tell CCS that yours is an urgent case. All the Best !
 

Crazy12

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Actually BOC haven tell me how much is my loan amt. I just give them all the docs and as of ytd, they say is processing. Very funny actually , cause I dun even know the total amt I need to loan. I only tell them 7 years tenure
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Talking about coincidence, within an hour after I had called up the tele-sales agent from HSBC, i received this call from 64994855, apparently it is from HSBC Personal Loan department...told them i had applied for DCP liao...

One of their CSOs called me and offered me a credit card. Lol. Different team. I alrdy have a HSBC card lol.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Actually BOC haven tell me how much is my loan amt. I just give them all the docs and as of ytd, they say is processing. Very funny actually , cause I dun even know the total amt I need to loan. I only tell them 7 years tenure

O yes yr is DD rating. Mine is EE so go 6 years.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Actually BOC haven tell me how much is my loan amt. I just give them all the docs and as of ytd, they say is processing. Very funny actually , cause I dun even know the total amt I need to loan. I only tell them 7 years tenure

Did u apply w other banks b4 BOC?
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Actually BOC haven tell me how much is my loan amt. I just give them all the docs and as of ytd, they say is processing. Very funny actually , cause I dun even know the total amt I need to loan. I only tell them 7 years tenure

How many working days already?
 

Crazy12

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
How many working days already?

I applied last tues, but received 4 calls from them till ytd is the last one.
First 2 was missing statements and last 2 was asking me to acknowledge that some statements are gng to expire. If I am ok with it to proceed, they ll process for me. So seriously .... I dunno what is gng on, just pray for the best
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
I applied last tues, but received 4 calls from them till ytd is the last one.
First 2 was missing statements and last 2 was asking me to acknowledge that some statements are gng to expire. If I am ok with it to proceed, they ll process for me. So seriously .... I dunno what is gng on, just pray for the best

U hv any instalment loan on any credit cards? If yes u got the settlement letters from all the banks?
 

Crazy12

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
U hv any instalment loan on any credit cards? If yes u got the settlement letters from all the banks?

I have 3 personal loans. BOC CSO just ask me to call and ask for settlement amt, take down the respective CSO who attended to me. Usually they won't give u letter, so I just ask what is the penalty for early settlement. They ll tell u like 3% of outstanding, then u just tell BOC CSO. They say they ll calculate for us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top