Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Applied HSBC on 22/2/17. Today, CSO finally called. Good news, DCP approved. Tenure 5 years, will be based on Feb promo rate since submitted in Feb. Now, waiting for approval Dept to contact to go further.

Hopefully you guys get approval too.

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT

What number did they call u from ah. I got home to find 3 missed calls on the phone I use for bank transactions.
 

multi

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
1,909
Reaction score
0
Thanks, anyway when does HSBC check on ur cbs report? It should be reflected on ur free report. So at least I know how long it will takes to get approval after they check on cbs rating

If they check your CBS means approval coming soon. I checked every other day too but no CBS visit by them until the CSO called me to say it's approved and I went in to check and yes indeed they have check my latest CBS . In fact, they check 2 times, one for DCP and one for Credit card which HSBC will be providing.

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
If they check your CBS means approval coming soon. I checked every other day too but no CBS visit by them until the CSO called me to say it's approved and I went in to check and yes indeed they have check my latest CBS . In fact, they check 2 times, one for DCP and one for Credit card which HSBC will be providing.

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT

I heard from sales agent they have checked my applications twice, hopefully will get an outcome next week
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
If they check your CBS means approval coming soon. I checked every other day too but no CBS visit by them until the CSO called me to say it's approved and I went in to check and yes indeed they have check my latest CBS . In fact, they check 2 times, one for DCP and one for Credit card which HSBC will be providing.

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT

Not rly, they cross check the CBS report you provide as well.
 

aang1971

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
15,039
Reaction score
943
Depends on many factors. Seems like the only sure reject is HH, also > 18 months. But the rule is don't be too optimistic cuz got some good rating also rejected cuz of other factors.

if repayment is more than 50% of take home pay think gone case?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top