Default Email Client on Note 3

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
5,832
Reaction score
1
Hi all
Just a check, anyone out there using note 3 who also having problem with the default email client?

I noticed after upgraded to kitkat, my email is not working well except the exchange mail.

All my yahoo and gmail started malfunction. Meaning I am not able to view others from other folders on the same yahoo account. I have tested on other email client, confirmed I can view. So the problem lies with the default email.

Pls kindly share your views. Thankssss :)
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,540
Reaction score
6,443
Hi all
Just a check, anyone out there using note 3 who also having problem with the default email client?

I noticed after upgraded to kitkat, my email is not working well except the exchange mail.

All my yahoo and gmail started malfunction. Meaning I am not able to view others from other folders on the same yahoo account. I have tested on other email client, confirmed I can view. So the problem lies with the default email.

Pls kindly share your views. Thankssss :)

You will need to turn on master sync after using 4.4.2 didnt like it I downloaded aqua mail and use it instead
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Hi all
Just a check, anyone out there using note 3 who also having problem with the default email client?

I noticed after upgraded to kitkat, my email is not working well except the exchange mail.

All my yahoo and gmail started malfunction. Meaning I am not able to view others from other folders on the same yahoo account. I have tested on other email client, confirmed I can view. So the problem lies with the default email.

Pls kindly share your views. Thankssss :)

go to the email app in settings, then clear data. This step removes all caches and data on your email app. So that now you can set up again afresh if you cannot localise the problem specifically..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top