Default RT 3rd time, punishment?

CrissWaters

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
751
Reaction score
0
Hi bros, I have defaulted RT 3rd time, as I was given MC twice by SAF MO during the RT, so all got shifted and I have to miss 3 sessions. I completed 17 sessions.

In my case, is this a good reason? Or will I be thrown into DB?

Thanks.
 

kumokumo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
18,518
Reaction score
2,954
SAF won't waste their money to treat you to free meals and accommodations in Kranji. Worst case will be fine you few hundred bucks and ask you F off, come again next year.
 
Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
SAF won't waste their money to treat you to free meals and accommodations in Kranji. Worst case will be fine you few hundred bucks and ask you F off, come again next year.

Worst case is DB. :s8:
 

ahsiao80

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
6,754
Reaction score
45
worst is DB, but since you got 2 MC from MO the situation should be different :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top