Defect - Bubble/dust under screen

slotty2k

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 for about 3 months now. After some time, suddenly a big bubble appeared at the corner of the phone. It seems like there is some dust under the screen. I am not using a screen protector and otherwise there are no scratches etc. on the screen.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is this a case for warranty?
I find it weird that the screen suddenly loosens from the device, especially with such an expensive phone.

htXp://i64.tinypic.com/1ttv6e.jpg
htXp://i65.tinypic.com/2uopatz.jpg

Seems like I can't post any photos.
Sorry for the bad photos. My phone is my only device to take photos with.
 

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,168
Reaction score
2,877
Hi all,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 for about 3 months now. After some time, suddenly a big bubble appeared at the corner of the phone. It seems like there is some dust under the screen. I am not using a screen protector and otherwise there are no scratches etc. on the screen.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is this a case for warranty?
I find it weird that the screen suddenly loosens from the device, especially with such an expensive phone.

htXp://i64.tinypic.com/1ttv6e.jpg
htXp://i65.tinypic.com/2uopatz.jpg

Seems like I can't post any photos.
Sorry for the bad photos. My phone is my only device to take photos with.
It might due to some "impact" on your phone when u hit with something OR knock against something while the phone is in your pocket or bag (with/without your knowledge)..

I suggest u bring to sammy, tell them the issue, maybe is the screen and body did not assemble/glue properly during the manufactured time..
 

slotty2k

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Thanks for your comment.
Went to the Samsung Service Center. They replaced the screen and casing as part of the warranty within less than 24h. Great service!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top