GreatBread
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2015
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi I'm a year 3 accounting student from tp
My gpa is around 3.6 so I cant go into accounting courses in the local universities
So now I'm aiming to go other courses like computer science/comp engineering?
But I'm hesitating a lot because I have zero idea on the courses
anyone knows how comp science/engineering is like?
My friend also recommend information engineering. Is it only abt games? Cannot do other stuff?
My gpa is around 3.6 so I cant go into accounting courses in the local universities
So now I'm aiming to go other courses like computer science/comp engineering?
But I'm hesitating a lot because I have zero idea on the courses
anyone knows how comp science/engineering is like?
My friend also recommend information engineering. Is it only abt games? Cannot do other stuff?
