josh_ong
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2005
- Messages
- 570
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I am looking for laptop and decide on either Dell or Asus.
Budget: below 1000 if possible
Usage: mild production (photo, audio and video) as medium, heavy usage on PC.
Asus K series 15" (non touch screen, GeForce720M)
Dell Inspirion (non touch screen, AMD graphic)
I like the look of Asus K, not plastic, but would like to get more feedback from you.
Dell, all plastic but come with nice furnishing.
Stability is the most important to me.
Any advise?
Spec is about the same.
I am looking for laptop and decide on either Dell or Asus.
Budget: below 1000 if possible
Usage: mild production (photo, audio and video) as medium, heavy usage on PC.
Asus K series 15" (non touch screen, GeForce720M)
Dell Inspirion (non touch screen, AMD graphic)
I like the look of Asus K, not plastic, but would like to get more feedback from you.
Dell, all plastic but come with nice furnishing.
Stability is the most important to me.
Any advise?
Spec is about the same.
