Dell Sales rep

  • Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) or call ScamShield Helpline 1799. More info

sceynthiear

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Are dell Sales rep trustable?!

Hi, I am considering to purchase Dell's Inspiron 13 7000 2 in 1 under the student purchase programme (SG). I got a quote but I'm quite apprehensive because I saw online that some people faced problems (scam?) with these transactions. I got in contact with 2 sales rep, Elly lim and Rosalyn Ong. (I googled Rosalyn and her fb says she left dell in 2009 lol what and she emailed me at 11.40+pm when it's stated working hours 9-6pm) Anybody made sales through them before?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top