DELL SUCKS BIG TIME! DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
20,555
Reaction score
121
I ordered a Dell laptop online on Dec 26 last year. On Jan 8, an Dell online salesperson called me to say that they ran out of stocks for the model that I order & asked if I would settle for an alternative model; he sent me the specs & I said OK, and asked him to go ahead to process my order.

On Jan 18, I called up Dell again as I did not receive any update via mail or phone regarding when my laptop will be delivered. The online salesperson said his system shows delivery date would be Jan 31 - I told him that's way too long - besides I ordered on Dec 26 and the supposed waiting time is supposed to be only 2 weeks. He said he'll contact the relevant department & call me back. He never did.

For the past week or so I've been calling Dell almost everyday & the online salespeople said they'll check & let me know but up to now, I'm still waiting for my laptop to be delivered. I sent a mail through their feedback page regarding this & all I got was a mail from another Dell idiot telling me my laptop would be delivered on Jan 31. That was on Wed.

This afternoon I called them up again & they said they'll check & revert to me on Monday. Then just now at about 5pm, I got a mail saying my laptop would be delivered on Feb 8!! WTF!! I'm going to call on Monday, ask for a VP's name & e-mail, write to him & make sure he/she gets my laptop delivered quickly & also make some heads roll.

Sh1t! I've never come across such a bloody sh1tty company before!!
 

MVCPattern

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2011
Messages
1,963
Reaction score
0
I ordered a Dell laptop online on Dec 26 last year. On Jan 8, an Dell online salesperson called me to say that they ran out of stocks for the model that I order & asked if I would settle for an alternative model; he sent me the specs & I said OK, and asked him to go ahead to process my order.

On Jan 18, I called up Dell again as I did not receive any update via mail or phone regarding when my laptop will be delivered. The online salesperson said his system shows delivery date would be Jan 31 - I told him that's way too long - besides I ordered on Dec 26 and the supposed waiting time is supposed to be only 2 weeks. He said he'll contact the relevant department & call me back. He never did.

For the past week or so I've been calling Dell almost everyday & the online salespeople said they'll check & let me know but up to now, I'm still waiting for my laptop to be delivered. I sent a mail through their feedback page regarding this & all I got was a mail from another Dell idiot telling me my laptop would be delivered on Jan 31. That was on Wed.

This afternoon I called them up again & they said they'll check & revert to me on Monday. Then just now at about 5pm, I got a mail saying my laptop would be delivered on Feb 8!! WTF!! I'm going to call on Monday, ask for a VP's name & e-mail, write to him & make sure he/she gets my laptop delivered quickly & also make some heads roll.

Sh1t! I've never come across such a bloody sh1tty company before!!

you can ask for discount..

i got a 60 dollars discount off a 260 monitor..($200)
 

Almightygod

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Dell is the worst computer vendor out there!

In my opinion, dell is the worst computer vendor in the world. I bought a desktop 3 years ago. It had been giving me problems consistently. I had sent for repairs numerous times within the warranty period, till my warranty expires and I gave up totally. The worst experience is when I got fired up over my computer glitches but the Dell technician pretend not to understand my problem. I got so angry that I suffered a heart attack and got warded to A&E in SGH hospital. I stay in hospital for 3 days and nearly lost my life. I swear will never buy Dell again! All its computer parts are cheap and lousy, go for other brands if you don't want to die early.
 

AizenSousuke

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2010
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
I ordered a Dell laptop online on Dec 26 last year. On Jan 8, an Dell online salesperson called me to say that they ran out of stocks for the model that I order & asked if I would settle for an alternative model; he sent me the specs & I said OK, and asked him to go ahead to process my order.

On Jan 18, I called up Dell again as I did not receive any update via mail or phone regarding when my laptop will be delivered. The online salesperson said his system shows delivery date would be Jan 31 - I told him that's way too long - besides I ordered on Dec 26 and the supposed waiting time is supposed to be only 2 weeks. He said he'll contact the relevant department & call me back. He never did.

For the past week or so I've been calling Dell almost everyday & the online salespeople said they'll check & let me know but up to now, I'm still waiting for my laptop to be delivered. I sent a mail through their feedback page regarding this & all I got was a mail from another Dell idiot telling me my laptop would be delivered on Jan 31. That was on Wed.

This afternoon I called them up again & they said they'll check & revert to me on Monday. Then just now at about 5pm, I got a mail saying my laptop would be delivered on Feb 8!! WTF!! I'm going to call on Monday, ask for a VP's name & e-mail, write to him & make sure he/she gets my laptop delivered quickly & also make some heads roll.

Sh1t! I've never come across such a bloody sh1tty company before!!

I bought a monitor from them and when I send in for repairs they send me a refurbished one!!!! Mine was only 2 weeks old -_-

The delivery man was nice enough to 'pauto' them (reveal dell's 'scam/trick') and telling me to take a picture of the 'refurbished' monitor that he delivered to me as he knew I was told by Dell's customer service that I'll be getting a new one.

So I wasn't given a new monitor but a refurbished one. I was angry at Dell till today. However the good news is that the refurbished monitor still can be used without any problems till today... 1 years plus..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top