Dell sucks big time - Don't order from them!

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
65,657
Reaction score
3,161
Biggest problem is no service center here. No matter what, face to face interaction is always important.

Tat said. I own a Dell P series monitor. I find they have very good build quality n color reproduction. Hope it is reliable
 

bakasora

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
932
I'd say buying electronics stuff is all luck. If one didn't work well, I switch to other brand. I Bought 2 seagate HDD, both failed in a year. Switched to WD, haven't had any problem.
 

SimonLam

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
11,800
Reaction score
0
Wah quite bad experience for u.

I ordered a Dell desktop 7 years back, two laptops 3 years back and a monitor a year back. All 0 issues and delivered ahead of time. Maybe I ordered the popular models they had in stock or sth.

In fact, for the monitor the sales rep help me save an extra $150 off my U3011.

I also no issues with Dell, both company and on personal basis
 

SimonLam

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
11,800
Reaction score
0
In my opinion, dell is the worst computer vendor in the world. I bought a desktop 3 years ago. It had been giving me problems consistently. I had sent for repairs numerous times within the warranty period, till my warranty expires and I gave up totally. The worst experience is when I got fired up over my computer glitches but the Dell technician pretend not to understand my problem. I got so angry that I suffered a heart attack and got warded to A&E in SGH hospital. I stay in hospital for 3 days and nearly lost my life. I swear will never buy Dell again! All its computer parts are cheap and lousy, go for other brands if you don't want to die early.

Sorry to hear about the heart attack. Relax and stay cool.. Don't need to get too work up. Hope your health get better now
 

Gribber

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
11,562
Reaction score
0
No issues here either.
Bought a malaysia set but they are willing to support me in sG.
 

OPEL184

Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Dell

I have in total bought 5 sets from Dell before, both PC and laptop.
So far no issue with their products, and was delivered to me in about 10 days, instead of 2 weeks.

Perhaps I am lucky enough to received my goods in good order.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top