Dell U2412M too bright?

us spy

Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2009
Messages
362
Reaction score
4
Hello, I recently brought 2 Dell 2412M from comex, i find that the screen is too glaring when looking at white background, including this forum. Much worst when looking at MS word or notepad. (I am using brightness 35, contrast 75 currently)
Anyone also having this issue?
I like the bright color when looking at pictures, but when looking at text, really hurts my eyes. I have work with other caliberation but the color looks off, currently I run 2 modes, 1 is normal gaming preset, the other is lower brightness for HWZ for example.
I dont see much people complaining on this Dell monitor.
 

SKinny86

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
3,466
Reaction score
304
Hello, I recently brought 2 Dell 2412M from comex, i find that the screen is too glaring when looking at white background, including this forum. Much worst when looking at MS word or notepad. (I am using brightness 35, contrast 75 currently)
Anyone also having this issue?
I like the bright color when looking at pictures, but when looking at text, really hurts my eyes. I have work with other caliberation but the color looks off, currently I run 2 modes, 1 is normal gaming preset, the other is lower brightness for HWZ for example.
I dont see much people complaining on this Dell monitor.

Contrast 75 is quite high man. My brightness and contrast for Dell monitor are both below 50. :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top