Dell U2414H

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Messages
6,404
Reaction score
177
Hi just purchase the above monitor. How do I register the warranty? Cant seem to find any service tag on the monitor.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
Cut out the label from the box and keep it. It has the serial numbers n all. Keep or scan receipt is also good.
 

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Messages
6,404
Reaction score
177
thanks, so I don't need to do any registeration , am I right? just keep the box and receipt
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
Gg. I throw the box away.

Have receipt? can still use that.. If also throw, den they will use manufacturing date on the monitor, in which u will lose some months.

thanks, so I don't need to do any registeration , am I right? just keep the box and receipt

IIRC, there isnt any for monitor. The recommended solution floating around was to cut out the white label and keep that along with receipt.
 

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Messages
6,404
Reaction score
177
thanks, do I just call dell and they will deliver a new set to me? I just bought it today at sim lim.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
Yes. Just mention dead pixel.

White pixel isnt dead pixel. Dead pixel pixel is usually black in all colours as it isnt lighted up. It should be stucked pixel. But, worth a try asking them. Not sure on their policy in regards to pixels.

Use deadpixelbuddy to find such defects.
 

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Messages
6,404
Reaction score
177
thanks, cant find the white pixel anymore, I guess the screen has burned in
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
dell under 27'' no service tag. for rma every easy, just call and they will send you a replacement to your home
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top