bobaccord
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,832
- Reaction score
- 1
hi
I am looking for a light notebook that can flip to become a tablet. I am waiting for the Lenovo Miix 2 12" to arrive in Singapore but it looks like it may only show up in May or later.
I am looking for a FHD screen, 4th gen Intel processor & 12" or more as a must. I found on Dell online shop the following:
XPS 12 LaptopTouch screen: Flip into the New XPS 12 Ultrabook™ convertible. Now featuring the new 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor and up to 8 hours of battery life.4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-4200U processor (3M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)/ Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English/ 12.5 inch LED Backlit Touch Display with Truelife and FHD resolution (1920 x 1080)/ 4GB Dual Channel DDR3L-RS 1600Mhz (On Board)
Selling at SGD1799.00
Is this a new model (less than 6 months old)? OR is it release in 2012? I checked the Internet and found conflicting dates of release.
Anyone has user experience for this? Review seems to be good though.
Thanks
Regards
Bob
I am looking for a light notebook that can flip to become a tablet. I am waiting for the Lenovo Miix 2 12" to arrive in Singapore but it looks like it may only show up in May or later.
I am looking for a FHD screen, 4th gen Intel processor & 12" or more as a must. I found on Dell online shop the following:
XPS 12 LaptopTouch screen: Flip into the New XPS 12 Ultrabook™ convertible. Now featuring the new 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor and up to 8 hours of battery life.4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-4200U processor (3M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)/ Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English/ 12.5 inch LED Backlit Touch Display with Truelife and FHD resolution (1920 x 1080)/ 4GB Dual Channel DDR3L-RS 1600Mhz (On Board)
Selling at SGD1799.00
Is this a new model (less than 6 months old)? OR is it release in 2012? I checked the Internet and found conflicting dates of release.
Anyone has user experience for this? Review seems to be good though.
Thanks
Regards
Bob
