Dental clinic in jb

hwsstx

Reaction score

Downloader

Reaction score

May I clarify if it meant even though those who had good experiences with certain dentists, we won't be able to request for them?

What about subsequent follow up appointments for the same tooth? Will it be the same or different dentists who would follow up?

What about subsequent visit but for another tooth assuming it is already known this tooth will be worked on in another visit?

TIA!

hwsstx

Reaction score
May I clarify if it meant even though those who had good experiences with certain dentists, we won't be able to request for them?

What about subsequent follow up appointments for the same tooth? Will it be the same or different dentists who would follow up?

What about subsequent visit but for another tooth assuming it is already known this tooth will be worked on in another visit?

TIA!

For para 01, normally you'll be assigned another dentist. However, you can always try requesting for your favorite or you can say you want the dentist to look at a job previously done by her/him...or ask your favorite how to get her/him for future appointments - I'm sure there's a way. A friend & me have never been denied making appointments with our favorites. But my dentist did say the clinic preferred not to accept appointments based on the preferred dentists.

Paras 02 & 03, the same dentist will complete as she/he was the one who diagnosed you.

Last edited:

0x0011

Reaction score
anybody here done implants in JB before? care to share the contact and cost?

blackswan555

Reaction score
I just did my teeth last Saturday at CH Tee. Did scaling and polishing Rm100, filling of side tooth, very small filling RM100 as I suddenly had receding gum :( Did X-ray for front teeth RM40. And did night guard for my top teeth for Rm200 as I grinded my teeth when I'm sleeping and the dentist say that my teeth have been grinded till 2nd tier towards the hello already:(

Either I do night guard or have Botox. So I chose the guard. So far using it couple of nights already.Not that bad but I tend to wake up middle of night think my mouth need to get use to it ba.

hwsstx

Reaction score
For Dental Clinic CH Tee, I've updated the 2nd post with:
- Location, Frontage photo of the clinic
- WhatsApp & email contacts
- FAQ
- Payment Options: Visa, Master, Cash
- Members' experiences & costs

Hope this will be the go-to link for clarifications in regards to this Clinic.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/110023195-post2.html

Updated the above with inputs from blackswan555.

Thank you.

chekseng80

Reaction score
Hi,

May i know for first appointment is it always walk in only?

Also, any pricing for denture?

Plan to go this thu noon.

hwsstx

Reaction score
Hi.. anyone has any reputable clinic recommendation for making retainer?

I've no experience nor heard/read of any experiences making retainer in SG or JB (closes is braces at a clinic in JB).

But since this is about Dental Clinics in JB, then try one of the clinics mentioned here.

To ease your concerns about these clinics you can visit them & ask for a simpler service e.g. Polishing, Fillings etc. Then you can make a better judgement of their services & also at the same time enquire about the retainer.

Sorry that's all I can help.

Last edited:

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
Also want to check indicative pricing for dentures for my mum. Anyone knows.?

ducky_88

Master Member
Reaction score
I've no experience nor heard/read of any experiences making retainer in SG or JB (closes is braces at a clinic in JB).

But since this is about Dental Clinics in JB, then try one of the clinics mentioned here.

To ease your concerns about these clinics you can visit them & ask for a simpler service e.g. Polishing, Fillings etc. Then you can make a better judgement of their services & also at the same time enquire about the retainer.

Sorry that's all I can help.

Thanks so much for the advise. I will check out the service and read at the feedbacks about each clinic here in depth.

evolute8

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I just did braces for RM7000. Root canal for RM800 (Front teeth)

I saw the price list in their clinic which state two types of teeth whitening. The more expensive laser teeth whitening is RM1500. Not so sure about the other regular teeth whitening

Scaling and polishing is RM100

As for braces, I was quoted RM7000 and my friend was quoted RM10000. If your teeth is damn screwed up, be prepared to be quoted more. Anyway my friend have completed the braces treatment and he was satisfied.
Thanks for sharing!

evolute8

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried teeth whitening at Dental Clinic CH TEE so far?

hwsstx

Reaction score
Today at Dental CH Tee, paid RM 140 for:

X-Ray, RM40
Scaling & polishing, RM 100.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.