Dental clinic in jb

Downloader

Reaction score
Haven't been to CH Tee before. Was planning to go during school holidays but given current covid-19 situation, would it be wiser to postpone? Would like to know from those who recently went if the clinic have any additional measures in place to make it safer? Also any concerns with sterilization of the dental tools?

hwsstx

Reaction score
Haven't been to CH Tee before. Was planning to go during school holidays but given current covid-19 situation, would it be wiser to postpone? Would like to know from those who recently went if the clinic have any additional measures in place to make it safer? Also any concerns with sterilization of the dental tools?

Temperature checks at the counter, only after a dentist is assigned. No temperature screening at the entrance to the clinic.

My dentist had a hand sanitizer with her. So prior to an X-ray she squirted some on my forefinger, as that finger will be used to hold the X-ray plate in my mouth.

Dental clinics are just as concern for sick patients visiting.

Downloader

Reaction score
Temperature checks at the counter, only after a dentist is assigned. No temperature screening at the entrance to the clinic.

My dentist had a hand sanitizer with her. So prior to an X-ray she squirted some on my forefinger, as that finger will be used to hold the X-ray plate in my mouth.

Dental clinics are just as concern for sick patients visiting.

Yeah I understand they are right to be even more concerned cos if I'm a dentist during this period I might be regretting my choice of profession despite the good income cos suddenly become a high risk one.

hwsstx

Reaction score
For Dental Clinic CH Tee, I've updated the 2nd post with:
- Location, Frontage photo of the clinic
- WhatsApp & email contacts
- FAQ
- Payment Options: Visa, Master, Cash
- Members' experiences & costs

Hope this will be the go-to link for clarifications in regards to this Clinic.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/110023195-post2.html

Updated the above with latest from IronMan123.

Thanks

CH Tee dental clinic:
Scaling and polishing: RM100
Tooth filling 2pcs: RM200
Done on 14 Mar 2020

michael2000

Reaction score
Heard from friend, rm$2K for 1 tooth. Payment at different stage.

Quote:
"Price also depends on:
make & type, & MYR performance (make & type may refers to Korean or Germany make for example) "

Tooth implant at this pricing is definitely worth visiting.

hwsstx

Reaction score
Quote:
"Price also depends on:
make & type, & MYR performance (make & type may refers to Korean or Germany make for example) "

Tooth implant at this pricing is definitely worth visiting.

Back in 2017 I was quoted RM6500. I forgot which make or for which tooth.

Got to ask the dental clinic for final pricing.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price also depends on:

make & type, & MYR performance (make & type may refers to Korean or Germany make for example)

What is the different and which is better?
Thinking of doing my single blank file :s13:

hwsstx

Reaction score
What is the different and which is better?
Thinking of doing my single blank file :s13:

If I remember Germany is "better" but better ask the dentist. You may choose the less "better" one because of the price difference - which I don't know too.

hwsstx

Reaction score
One of my tooth, a premolar, patched in 2018 at CH Tee has now gone rogue. Started in April when both countries in lock down, cold water started giving it pain. Previously the dentist at CH Tee did heads up that if it got sensitive then will need to do root.

Currently no more sensitive to cold water but is aching & pain. Taking 1 paracetamol every 6 hours to help with the pain.

Tonight I've appointment with SG dentist. Going to cost me about 4 times more than in JB. Sad.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of my tooth, a premolar, patched in 2018 at CH Tee has now gone rogue. Started in April when both countries in lock down, cold water started giving it pain. Previously the dentist at CH Tee did heads up that if it got sensitive then will need to do root.

Currently no more sensitive to cold water but is aching & pain. Taking 1 paracetamol every 6 hours to help with the pain.

Tonight I've appointment with SG dentist. Going to cost me about 4 times more than in JB. Sad.

Sorry to hear that... Not possible to go through public dentists since it is an emergency?

hwsstx

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that... Not possible to go through public dentists since it is an emergency?

What's a public dentist? I'll be attended by Q&M in SG.

Dental Clinics here are allowed to do treatments like toothaches, but not simple treatment like Scaling & Polishing.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's a public dentist? I'll be attended by Q&M in SG.

Dental Clinics here are allowed to do treatments like toothaches, but not simple treatment like Scaling & Polishing.

From government services. Polyclinics and NDC.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry I a bit blur.

Didn't try, no experience going to public clinic before.

Hope it all goes well... Good luck! :s12:

Need a new crown at CH Tee when all of this is over... Old one done 10 years ago in NUS just chipped off.

hwsstx

Reaction score
FYI.

MY's dental clinics don't mind doing a crown for a recent rooted tooth by another clinic.

Two dentists (my regular from CH Tee & a MY ex classmate who's in Penang) said I can do the root treatment in SG & crown in their MY clinics.

I wasn't aware it was acceptable, I thought it was a package & the 2nd clinic wouldn't want to complete an 'unfinished' job.

For my root & crown, I'll do them in SG, by the same clinic & dentist.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.