Dentist in Bangkok

xiaomi123

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
0
I will go to BKK for holiday next week. Just had a tooth extracted in Chile which is a big rip off at USD250:(

Anyone has dental experience in BKK? Either I do it in Singapore or do it during my one week in BKK
 

theking_smen

Member
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
316
Reaction score
8
I cleaned my teeth in phuket, 2 weeks ago for 1000 baht...

But I think they charge me slightly more because i wasn't thai...
 

xiaomi123

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
0
I cleaned my teeth in phuket, 2 weeks ago for 1000 baht...

But I think they charge me slightly more because i wasn't thai...
I went to this smile site and they say they don't practice discrimantory charging. Most likely I go there as they have 5 branches
 

|XterA|

Master Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
2,928
Reaction score
30
would like to find out as well.. cleaning teeth at bkk. any recommendation?
 

chicbeautysg

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
the most famous dental clinic which every one raves about in thailand is BIDC in BKK, ratchada.

http://www.bangkokdentalcenter.com/thailand_dentist/contact_bangkok_dentists_locationmap_BIDC.htm

BIDC-location_02.gif
 

xiaomi123

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
0
I went to thantakit dental pratunam which was next to glow.

Professional dental and not very expensive. Filing at 1000baht and washing at 1300baht. Staff is good as i forgotten my 700change and they even called my hotel to return me
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top