Dermatologist in Singapore

white_sky

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Hi all! I need a bit of help.

I've an outbreak at my right cheek like a lump of it all of the sudden. There are red angry pimples. Not 1 but a few. Guess it started of with oil bumps and may be related to hormonal. I don't want to consume oral medication act.

I've research a few skin clinic in sg and came across IDS clinic, DRX and niks maple clinic. Anyone tried any of these before? Saw very good and bad reviews about them, some changing from that to this, this to that and become indecisive.

Hope someone could help! :)
 

slowcoach

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Hi all! I need a bit of help.

I've an outbreak at my right cheek like a lump of it all of the sudden. There are red angry pimples. Not 1 but a few. Guess it started of with oil bumps and may be related to hormonal. I don't want to consume oral medication act.

I've research a few skin clinic in sg and came across IDS clinic, DRX and niks maple clinic. Anyone tried any of these before? Saw very good and bad reviews about them, some changing from that to this, this to that and become indecisive.

Hope someone could help! :)

I've tried a couple of places for my skin problems.

Gangnam Laser Clinic and Chelsea Clinic

Gangnam Laser Clinic had really affordable carbon laser facial which sorted out my acne :)

They are in Harbourfront and Raffles Place
 

solito

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2014
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
I've tried a couple of places for my skin problems.

Gangnam Laser Clinic and Chelsea Clinic

Gangnam Laser Clinic had really affordable carbon laser facial which sorted out my acne :)

They are in Harbourfront and Raffles Place

gangnam laser clinic looks fine.
 

sunshinedays

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
gangnam laser clinic looks fine.

I think so too. My bestie uses a combination of carbon laser from Dr Daniel Chang at Gangnam Raffles Place and skincare products from Dr Ong at Niks Maple, and the results have been fantastic.

Update 2018:
A number of you have asked me where has Dr Daniel Chang moved to. I just seen him for my Nose threadlift review. He is at Somerset, Asia Aesthetic Centre.
 
Last edited:

villan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
5,067
Reaction score
18
how good is Gangnam Laser Clinic with acne scars and marks? trial price still on?
 

slowcoach

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
how good is Gangnam Laser Clinic with acne scars and marks? trial price still on?

The trial price is still available as far as i know.
Check out their facebook page. Has alot of info on acne scarring etc. Also has details of their latest offers
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
2,964
Reaction score
0
You can try my dermatologist, Dr Phay Ken Lin from Skin Specialist Centre.She is very spot on in examining skin and my face is pretty much under control under their clinic products also.

I would also suggest you to try Rooibos tea for your skin.It contains zinc and aha which is good for the skin and as it has low tannin levels in the tea,the taste is sweet pleasant and not bitter.It is caffeine free and you can use it as water replacement.Whenever I have a few spots creeping up on me,I'll drink this tea as it helps with inflammation of the skin.
 

merongmerong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
I think so too. My bestie uses a combination of carbon laser from Dr Daniel Chang at Gangnam Raffles Place and skincare products from Dr Ong at Niks Maple, and the results have been fantastic.

whoa best reply for me! i was thinking whether to go for gangnam since i am going to dr ong too :s12::s12: what is the price for the carbon laser do u know? :s8::s8:
 

slowcoach

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
whoa best reply for me! i was thinking whether to go for gangnam since i am going to dr ong too :s12::s12: what is the price for the carbon laser do u know? :s8::s8:

If I am not wrong I think the carbon laser at gangnam is the same price as normal laser. Best check with them since the treatments are different for everybody
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top