darkgod123
Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2008
- Messages
- 229
- Reaction score
- 0
I am intending to get a desktop over a laptop that cost 3k, too used to desktop.
However I walked through funan and many other shops, not many have medium-high desktop for sale.
I am comparing specs and size of X51 I7 alienware. Would like to know if I should get a ready made acer/asus/dell kind of desktop or try make own desktop which I have nvr done so. Only know I need a case, power, ram, motherboard, processor, graphic card, network.
Any recommendations from da bros here? Kind of want a small size case like the x51
However I walked through funan and many other shops, not many have medium-high desktop for sale.
I am comparing specs and size of X51 I7 alienware. Would like to know if I should get a ready made acer/asus/dell kind of desktop or try make own desktop which I have nvr done so. Only know I need a case, power, ram, motherboard, processor, graphic card, network.
Any recommendations from da bros here? Kind of want a small size case like the x51
