Despicable me 9" plush minions?

shadey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
6,780
Reaction score
721
Hi all,

Anyone know where I can get the minion toys, other than Toys R'Us? I'm looking for Jorge which they don't have...
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Hi. I am actually selling soft toy minions. Contact me 91283193. Can search my nick in marketplace for my thread
 

clayeee

Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
they have a lot during the flea market at china square every weekend. from the vinyl one to soft toys one. hope this helps!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top