trenzterra
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2002
- Messages
- 20,628
- Reaction score
- 516
Hi there,
I'm heading to Guangzhou for a 5d4n trip in the next 2 weeks and thought that to prep myself, it would be good to download some apps in advance, eg Didi Chuxing.
I've downloaded the app and tried to add a credit card. My first card went through, but then I realised I wanted to link another card instead. So I went to de-link the first card and tried to link another. From then on, linking a card will not work for me (even when I tried to link back my first card). I even tried deleting my account and re-creating it but it doesn't work...
Anyone know how to contact the customer support? It seems like I can only talk to a robot... Otherwise, does cash payment work fine in Guangzhou for DDCX?
I'm heading to Guangzhou for a 5d4n trip in the next 2 weeks and thought that to prep myself, it would be good to download some apps in advance, eg Didi Chuxing.
I've downloaded the app and tried to add a credit card. My first card went through, but then I realised I wanted to link another card instead. So I went to de-link the first card and tried to link another. From then on, linking a card will not work for me (even when I tried to link back my first card). I even tried deleting my account and re-creating it but it doesn't work...
Anyone know how to contact the customer support? It seems like I can only talk to a robot... Otherwise, does cash payment work fine in Guangzhou for DDCX?
