My digital camera (Lumix DMC-TZ7) has a bad scratch on the lens. The part where its scratched show up as a grey patch on the photo.
I reckon it will not be worth it to repair at the service centre so I am seeking some inputs on what to do with it. I have come up with some possible scenarios.
1) Is it possible to modify it for IR photography to work around the scratches since IR does not depend of visible light?
2) Is there a way to repair the scratches? Or a camera shop that does such repairs at a reasonable price?
3) Keep it and wait for opportunity to trade it in when such promotions come around.
Thanks.
I reckon it will not be worth it to repair at the service centre so I am seeking some inputs on what to do with it. I have come up with some possible scenarios.
1) Is it possible to modify it for IR photography to work around the scratches since IR does not depend of visible light?
2) Is there a way to repair the scratches? Or a camera shop that does such repairs at a reasonable price?
3) Keep it and wait for opportunity to trade it in when such promotions come around.
Thanks.
