I plan to visit Grand Palace, Wat Pho/Wat Arun and Asiatique in a day.
From my understanding, I have to take BTS to Saphan Taksin and below the BTS, take a Chao Phraya River boat (Orange flag) to Tha Chang Wang Luang Pier.
How about from Grand Palace to Wat Pho or Wat Arun? Do I go back to Tha Chang Wang Luang Pier and take the same boat to Wat Pho/Wat Arun? At which stop do I have to get down?
And from Wat Pho/Arun to Asiatique, do I take the same boat too?
Is it more worth going Wat Pho or Wat Arun?
From my understanding, I have to take BTS to Saphan Taksin and below the BTS, take a Chao Phraya River boat (Orange flag) to Tha Chang Wang Luang Pier.
How about from Grand Palace to Wat Pho or Wat Arun? Do I go back to Tha Chang Wang Luang Pier and take the same boat to Wat Pho/Wat Arun? At which stop do I have to get down?
And from Wat Pho/Arun to Asiatique, do I take the same boat too?
Is it more worth going Wat Pho or Wat Arun?
