exterminazn
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2008
- Messages
- 9,601
- Reaction score
- 838
@dlrowehtleah
Does it mean that Grand Palace to Wat Pho distance is like an end to an end? And Grand Palace is that big (up to the end) whereby I will end up at Wat pho?
@exterminazn
Thought of wearing slippers.. Long jeans already sweat like mad.. Hahaha
Wah you went there so early.. I only thought of going there around 12pm..
@dede1217 / saffronsatire
Pratunam MORNING market is behind the City complex? For normal Pratunam market during normal timing, this I do know how to go.
But still unsure the real location of Pratunam MORNING and NIGHT market.
Any suggestion for my Day 4 after my chatuchak? Any idea where to go? Night market.. Any kind suggestion please?
Once again, thank you all for your help!
After chatuchak, you may want to get some massage and head to some cafes in thong Lor coz will be tiring.....
At night can consider go asiatique/chocoville or talad rot fai
