Disabled CDP web portal account

u0206397

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
764
Reaction score
0
Does CDP have a habit of routinely disabling inactive web portal account?

So far it has happened to me twice in the last 5 years. I don't actively log in to check every month. I usually log in once a year or every 2 years. Each time it happens, I have to submit a form to reset password to get it reactivated again.

Since I am an inactive user, I also did not change my password. It just becomes disabled somehow and I cannot log in despite providing the right password.

Anyone encountered same issue as me?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top