Discoloration on iphone 6 screen

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
41,240
Reaction score
5,670
There is a dark colour discoloration, which center should I sent to, A Labs or QCD (tradehub21)?

Should I backup first, and will they give a temp phone?
 

bayugiri78

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
hey.. i just realize that my 5s screen also has some discoloration issue. it's yellowish/greenish at edge of the screen.

it's noticeable when I use white-background apps like Notes or Gmail.

it's still under AppleCare though.

Wondering if it would be replaced or repaired instead?
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
There is a dark colour discoloration, which center should I sent to, A Labs or QCD (tradehub21)?

Should I backup first, and will they give a temp phone?

Any service centre which is convenient for you. Remember to backup your phone beforehand. Temp phone will need to depend whether they have available unit to loan you.

hey.. i just realize that my 5s screen also has some discoloration issue. it's yellowish/greenish at edge of the screen.

it's noticeable when I use white-background apps like Notes or Gmail.

it's still under AppleCare though.

Wondering if it would be replaced or repaired instead?

You should bring it in and let them advice you on that.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Screen issue i feel QCD @ wheelock have a bigger chances of replacing/fixing for you.

A.lab simply will just brush off as it's a common issue.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top