KNN SG does have draconian law certain policies like BCRS scheme.
If business/retailers never follow, jail what sort of logic is that.
I already wrote to NEA to clarify the goal of BCRS.
I forsee on October 1st that is within few weeks, many places will have cartons of beverages discarded
cuz they cannot sell these without label.
Very dumb logic, countries like UK required business and retailers to register their stocks and print the label
before 2027 which is the start date of UK Deposit Return Scheme.
UK have proper planning they don't force a idea up the command chain and demand Singaporeans to follow.
That is draconian law they expect people to follow and meet the deadline.
BCRS is not a recycling initiative just some civil servant idea that got approve so his/her appraisal for 2026 will look great.
What I worry now is what will happened on October 1st, by sharing this please do not camp at dustbin
for free drinks.

If it does happen blame NEA and whoever rush this BCRS scheme.