I saw another Karen
OK i know someone will defend karen haha
She took her bottles All individually wrapped in those free supermarket plastic bags
And throw in machine
So her bare hands won't touch DIRTY bottles
And she's such a germaphobe she then used her elbow to touch the machine
I don't think its her own bottles cos afraid of own germs?
I mean if she's so hygenic , don't dumpster dive!
I mean i saw her around
Didn't know she's nuts
OK i know someone will defend karen haha
She took her bottles All individually wrapped in those free supermarket plastic bags
And throw in machine
So her bare hands won't touch DIRTY bottles
And she's such a germaphobe she then used her elbow to touch the machine
I don't think its her own bottles cos afraid of own germs?
I mean if she's so hygenic , don't dumpster dive!
I mean i saw her around
Didn't know she's nuts
